Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Click Here To Apply Now
HIRING NOW! IMMEDIATE NEED TO SUPPORT NIAGARA REGION’S ISOLATE ELDERLY DURING COVID-19
Personal Support Workers, Health Care Attendants, Caregivers, Nursing and PSW Students
Rose Hill Lane proudly serves the elderly of Niagara Region. In these times of distress, there are many vulnerable and elderly individual in need of desperate care in their homes, independent, assisted living and nursing facilities. Many do not have families or support during these troubling times.
We are hiring immediately for all shifts. Employees can expect the following:
- Assignment to single facility or private residence or long term care facilities
- The provision of protective gear for your health and safety
- Premium pay for your service
- Heartfelt and moving appreciation from those you help
We define Niagara Region as Fort Erie to Stoney Creek and can provide assistance in your commuting needs if required.
- Care experience preferred, but we are willing to train
- Completion of Vulnerable Sector Check, paid for by Rose Hill Lane
- TB immunization preferred, paid for by Rose Hill Lane
- Able to drive or have access to reliable transportation an asset
Flexible – days, afternoons, nights, weekdays and weekends.
Part-time hours: 4-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We are responding to COVID-19 by training employees to be safe & providing PPE. We are committed to helping those who are vulnerable and in need of critical care and are working in solidarity with our front line heroes to bring care to Niagara’s elderly.
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Taking vitals, height, and weight
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Maintaining clients’ health equipment
- Responding to emergency situations