Careers at Rose Hill Lane
At Rose Hill Lane, our goal is to allow our clients to enjoy their lives and receive care with dignity. Our skilled and caring team comprised of experienced independent contractors provide short term and round the clock care as needed by our clients. Working in a collaborative manner independent contractors ensure our clients receive the highest standards of support in the manner they wish for their own personal circumstances. We are looking for PSW professionals who want to work with our clients in the Niagara Region while maintaining their own independent business and giving them flexibility to continue to grow their own business.
Join Our Collaborative Team
Work with an organization that offers an integrated personal plan for our clients.
Dignified Personal Care
Meal Preparation and Nutrition Management
Medical Support Fall Prevention and Assistance with Mobility
The Rose Hill Lane team attended a lifts and transfers training workshop designed for our professional development by Adam Burtnik, Niagara Prehab and Wellness. Are you ready to collaborate with RHL?
If you are interested in advancing your career with Rose Hill Lane, please apply online. Scroll down this page and send us the form or email your cover letter and resume.
Why work at RHL
We are looking for qualified individuals who take pride in their client management skills and solid PSW experience and enjoy working as a an independent contractor. Rose Hill Lane offers you the opportunity to work with clients who have chosen to live independently and in their own homes despite the challenges that aging and health conditions may bring.
As an Independent Contractor you will be a key resource in providing our value added service program where clients can enjoy Premium Personal Care Services.
Rose Hill Lane has developed a full spectrum of services which may range from companionship to accommodating an environment requiring twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
We take pride in our ability to deliver an unparalleled level of consistency and care.
Consider working with an organization that has integrated personal plan for our clients.
We Are Hiring Independent Contractor Personal Support Workers
Client Servicing Needs
- Personal Care: aid in bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and undressing
- Nutrition Management: Shopping, meal planning and preparation, feeding
- Fundamental Medical Support: Medication reminders, non-sterile dressing changes, catheter care, blood sugar testing
- Environmental Support: Household maintenance/sanitation and hygiene
- Health and Safety Assessment: mobility, and safety assessment and recommendations
- Companionship: Recreational activities, community outings
- Respite Relief: Twenty four hour care
Qualifications and Experience
- Current PSW Certificate, working towards PSW Certificate or comparable, e.g. RPN, RN, Nursing student
- 3-5 years’ experience serving patients
- Current Emergency First Aid
and CPR level C
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC)
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License is an asset
- Hold or eligible to hold independent PSW insurance
- Comfort in operating as an independent contractor
- Niagara Falls, ON
- St. Catharines, ON
- Fort Erie, ON
- Niagara On The Lake, ON
- Health Care: 1 year
- PSW: 1 year
Job Type: Contract